Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring a time for all things New!

     Well, Spring is in the air and there are so many new things going on at Pickled Pink Dezigns!  Beginning the new year was a little rough and rocky but when you are trying to get started those things just happen!  Now, is the time to take a breath of the fresh Spring air, revitalize and get started. Here at Pickles Place we are doing just that.


     With the closing of winter came CHA and Memory Works. So many new products and ideas I just didn't know where to begin so i just started jotting down some of the things I would like to accomplish this year. After reviewing my list we got started!  Ffirst, there was the "She Matchbook Album" class which was a Great hit! I had a lovely time with the girls and so enjoyed watching them grow in their creativity! Some beautiful albums were created! These little jewels will look so sweet accent in your home or as a gift! I place mine in a basket on my living room coffee table for family and friends to enjoy. The grand kids just love seeing their pictures all dressed up!!


     Next came the "Love Layout Contest", which we will be posting the entrants next week. I can't wait to see all the amazing creativity that will come from this. Please keep watching for these, hopefully if your spring has not quite sprung these ideas will get you rejuvenated and eager to find your place at the crop table!!


     Now for whats coming up!! I am excited to host the first of many crops, Pickles "Spring Fling Crop" on April 1st and 2nd. This is going to be a bouncy fun 2 day event. No Fooling here!! Food, Fun, Cropping and FREE stuff!! You won't want to miss this one as there will be some sneak peaks into what Pickles is actually doing at Pickles Place. There will be new product to see and use, Simple Stories to introduce and lots of ideas to grab! I am so pickled pink about  this!  Did you know Pickles is actually bringing the scrapbook store to you in your home? Yep, that's right lots of the name brand items you love right in your own living room!! Brands such as BoBunny, Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket, Tim Holtz, My Minds Eye, Unity and so much more!! It's going to be awesome! I have parties booked already and a Craft show to do.  Plus stay tuned for the FIRST of many FREE faithbooking workshops right here on my blog site! This is truly an exciting thing for me as I love to share my God with folks! So many exciting things happening here I just get pickled thinking about it! I so hope you will join us on this amazing new journey! With winter and all the winter blues out of the way, Spring really does bring about a freshness and newness to everything. But, with all that said I must say, My Lord and Savior Jesus gets all the real credit! He is the reason for all of this and he is what truly gives us that hope and promise of all things new! Keep checking back my sweet pickled followers for more is to come at Pickled Pink Dezigns!


Have a Pickled Pink Day,
Pickles