I love this melody... We all know you are a wonderfully creative person and God has a special spot for you in his kingdom for gloryfying his name thru the talent he's given you and being humble instead of you thinking its all just you. Its so awesome you are willing to share this talent with us peasents lol! I love you and aM very proud to name you as a sister in Christ & friend. Love Mama T
1 comment:
I love this melody...
We all know you are a wonderfully creative person and God has a special spot for you in his kingdom for gloryfying his name thru the talent he's given you and being humble instead of you thinking its all just you. Its so awesome you are willing to share this talent with us peasents lol! I love you and aM very proud to name you as a sister in Christ & friend. Love Mama T
Post a Comment