Tuesday, June 7, 2011

MemoryWorks Blog: June Guest Designer: Meet Melody Isaacs!

Wow what an honor! Imagine my surprise and thrill when I was asked to be the June guest designer for this absolute Amazing company!! I absolutely love Memory -Works and can't wait for you to check out what I created for their site. To see more click on the link provided!! I just know you are gonna love what you see!
Have a Pickled Pink Day everyone and don't forget to check out the link!!!

MemoryWorks Blog: June Guest Designer: Meet Melody Isaacs!: "Melody...Aka “Pickles” I am thrilled to be the MemoryWorks guest designer for June!! let me start by saying, I am a Scrap Addict! I love a..."

1 comment:

Lacey said...

yeah congrats Pickles! we are so excited to have you as a guest designer this month! can't wait to see what you have to share with us!