Thursday, April 21, 2011

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made


Well as promised in my last faith journaling post, here is an example of using scripture as part of your journaling in your layouts. I created this layout using paper from My Minds Eye "Market Street" collection, some mixed media such as a little vintage lace, ribbon, Ranger ink, my handmade paper flowers and a sweet picture of my granddaughter Emory. 


I journaled on strips of paper and then added this little part of Gods word in hopes that one day as she browses the pages of her scrapbook she will be reminded that God loves her and created her to be the unique masterpiece she is.



I love looking at this picture myself and being reminded that we are so much more than we sometimes think. God created us all in his image, fearfully, unique and wonderfully made and if God is thrilled with his creation then shouldn't we be as well? I hope you find this layout a simple reminder that we all are creations of the Master Artist! Just as we plan and choose all the right supplies and embellishments for that perfect layout so does our Lord.



  Have I sparked your creativity yet?  Faith journaling is really just a big title for a simple way of  of adding little touches of  God in all we create. Keep checking back for more Faith journaling ideas and tips.

Have a pickled pink day,
Pickles

No comments: