Monday, April 25, 2011

MemoryWorks Blog: Express Monday - Whimsy Consultant Projects

     Last week I was asked by home office if they could showcase some of my cards created using products from the April  Express kit. Well, you can imagine how thrilled I was to say yes!! I created theses cards in a hurry as I needed a few things to showcase at my first home party never dreaming they would actually be shown on our blog.
     I love the Memory Works Express kit! They are just jammed packed full of amazing products from paper to brads and ribbon. Each month is a different kit! How do you get your own kit you ask? well just email me and I will get you signed up! You will totally love everything you receive and have a great time putting your creative juices to work.

MemoryWorks Blog: Express Monday - Whimsy Consultant Projects: "The month of April has flown by quickly. Flowers are blooming, the grass is greener and the days are longer. Spring is here! I introduced ..."

So click on the link above and check out  some other fun projects created by two other very talented ladies and then email me to see how you can get your exclusive Memory Works express kits delivered right to your mailbox!!  Happy crafting everyone and have a Pickled Pink day!

Pickles

No comments: