Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pickled Designs





Well, as promised here are a few things I have been up to. New products are arriving so I decided to try my hand at creating a couple of cards using some of our new paper.



For this card I used Crate papers "Toy Box". I fell in love with this paper pack the minute I saw it. I just love the vintage look and being the mom of 3 boys I was thrilled to see a theme set great for boys of all ages.


Next I created this little happy card using paper from BoBunny's  "Vickie B" set. I love the bright colors of greens and orange!  I sneaked in a little non BoBunny item to set the card off and that is the "Oh Happy Day" sticker from Three Bugs Chloe sticker pack. It just seemed to fit right in! LOL







Last but not least is my creation using paper and embellishments from " My Minds Eye" Every time I think of MME it reminds me of a sweet friend who use to come into the store and still today says" you need to get some MME paper"  The paper and embellishments are from the Hazel set.



     Well, that's it for today. Hope you have enjoyed seeing what I have been up to. I'll try to bring you more tomorrow but for now please keep checking back and if you would like more information on where you can get the items I used in these cards just drop me a line. I would love to introduce you to Memory Works!!
TA Tah for now y'all and wishing you a pickled pink day!
Pickles 

No comments: