Monday, March 5, 2012

HAPPY 2012 EVERYONE

WOO WHO!! Hey friends so glad you could join me in saying goodbye to 2011 and HELLO 2012!! I am so ready to get going this year and am excited about some of the upcoming events here at Pickled Pink Dezigns!! I have been MIA off and on for a bit and if you read my past posts then hopefully you will understand why.
With that said, things have gotten better and I now have it under control for the most part and am ready for this everyday adventure called LIFE!! LOL! So, without further ado lets get this year started and what better way than with a few SURPRISES!! Read on my friends!

     Alrighty here we go...

     Surprise is I am going to be doing a lot of FREEBIE online classes here at Pickled Pink Dezigns! We will be creating anything from Scrapbook Pages,





to Altered Trading Cards,






Altered Canvases and Tags,






Mini Albums,


 



Altered Art and more!!  First Class will begin on March 26th and NOT to worry if you cannot attend that day you will be able to do it at your own time because it will all be available right here so you can keep referring back to it as need be for entire month. I am soo excited about this I can hardly wait!! I have been asked why Free?  My answer: GOD! He has blessed me with this creativity so what better way to give glory and honor back to him than sharing with others!!


Want more surprises well keep reading!!


Next I am happy to announce my upcoming swaps!! I have been participating in swaps and using them as a part of my personal therapy for my CRPS! You see I am happy to say GOD has blessed me with the ability to use other means of  pain control besides pain pills, etc.  Now, I know not everyone can do this and there is absolutely NO shame in that!! But for some reason God has seen fit for this to be happening in my life  right now, so once again I want to give him praise and hopefully help and bless someone else. Therefore, I want to begin bringing monthly swaps here to my site. The first swap will be March 15th so stay tuned for more news and instructions.


 Oh, I almost forgot, I will also be debuting some amazing products by some of your favorite companies so be looking for that as well!! Where would we be without our wonderful products!! Well, that's about all the news for now.

Tah, Tah everyone, wishing you a PICKLED PINK DAY!!!