Hey my sweet artsy followers,
As promised today I will share with you the first of many projects to come in my FREE online sessions about “Scrapbooking Your Faith” Our first project will be a 2 part series. Before I show you the first half of the project let me tell you a little about it. I chose this particular project not only as an organizational tool for later down the road but because of its size and versatility. Easter is among us and Mother’s day as well as Father’s day is right around the corner and what a precious gift to either tuck inside a sweet Easter basket or into a sweet basket of fresh picked garden flowers for Mom. I can totally see this sitting atop a humidor for dad or into his suitcase if he travels a lot with special little pieces of your favorite thoughts, quotes or scriptures and pictures! Do I have your brain pickled yet!!! LOL! Well if not maybe this will! So, without further ado, may I introduce our first project?
********
********
********

********
Isn’t it sweet!
Yes, I know it does look like a star album and while yes I guess you can call it a star album I prefer to call it my ” Mini Faithfull Pocket Book!” You see this sweet thing measures overall approx. 3 5/8 in x 4in closed and is packed full of little places to tuck away all those little musings about your faith. Over the next week while you are creating this I will be giving you ideas to get your faith thoughts out and into your art while you create little things to place in your little Faithfull book. By the time we have completed it you will have a wonderful little book packed full of faith to keep or share which ever you prefer to do! We will then build from this as we move forward onto other projects over the next 6 weeks.
I hope you enjoy what you see here and will join us! In order to join in you will need to do the following:
1. Classes are FREE! However you WILL need to sign up with your name and email address as the class project dimensions, materials, etc. will NOT be posted on the blog! They will come to you in separate emails each week. I will be explaining how to put the project together but the instructions come in email each session. Unless you purchase the premade kit. Then ALL instructions and materials for part 1 and part 2 are included in the kit. A separate email will be sent to those interested in purchasing kit with details of where you can purchase it.
2. To register for class go to the March “Scrapbooking Your Faith” class link at the top of my blog page and click on it. Scroll down to bottom of page to the “POST COMMENTS” section in pink. Just under that in greyish pink you will see in small print a “Post Comment “ link click on that and it will take you to the page where you will leave the following:
Name:
Email:
3. The last day to sign up will be March 26th and class will be ready for viewing on March 27th. If you have any questions please feel free to email me or leave a comment in the comments section! I am looking forward to hearing from all of you and to the great fun we are going to have!! Well, back to the art table I can’t for you to see what we are going to tuck inside this cute little book!!
Tah, Tah for now all and have a Pickled Pink Blessed Spring Day!!




No comments:
Post a Comment