Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday Smunday

HAPPY MONDAY all my pickled followers,

      Or if you are like me this cloudy morning, Monday Smunday who wants to be perky on a cloudy gloomy day!!  Well, that's how my morning started when I awoke and I am sure for a lot of you it was the same. My CRPS is kicking my butt this morning as the weather is changing and the storms are brewing and my desire to do nothing has totally set in. I have received a lot of  email from several of you who follow me that suffer from the same and I want you to know the precious comments and inspirational notes keep me motivated to carry on with this blogging regardless of how I may be feeling. Like I have said before ART really does sooth the soul and can be a HUGE source of healing for those of us who suffer from chronic pain.  Art is also a great relief for those suffering from depression and PTSD which can be associated with chronic pain. I can't say it enough, if you have a hobby that involves any form of art DO it even when you have those Monday Smunday blues. 






Also, if that pain is just kick'n booty force yourself and you will find that peace that will turn the intolerable into the tolerable even if only for just a little while. God gave us  creative minds and hands for a reason USE them for your benefit as well as others!! It is just so worth any relief you can get!!

      So, lets get Happy everyone read on and see what I have for you today!!


     During my force myself morning I was checking out what some of my artsy friends had been up to and came across this fabulous video to share!  Now, I actually found the video on my friend SpiegelMom Scraps blog ( spiegelmom.blogspot.com) but had trouble actually getting her video to link up so I had to use another, But please go and check her blog out she has some great ideas and is having a free giveaway right now!!  Now, as I was saying about the video. The video is on how to refurbish your Cricut Cutting Mat!! Now those that know me know I have already been doing something similar but this by far is much easier and cheaper! So check out this video and let me know what you think!








     So there you have it! Cool don't ya think? Works great and now you can save money by not having to keep buying those expensive mats! If you are like me I love ways to save money especially during these hard times so run out and get your bottle of  glue and give it a whirl!!


     Well, so much for Smunday Monday I'm in the mood to art so Tah Tah for now all. Hope you have a blessed day and remember when the Monday blues hit put  your pickled brain to work and ART!!!!!







No comments: