Tuesday, March 13, 2012

SNEAK PEEK MONDAY

Hello my Pickled Pink Followers,

Well, it is definitely Monday and daylight savings time is among us! I don't know about some of you but I do NOT do well with this crazy time change and today has been a complicated one for me!! LOL! But, thanks to my faithful father above and some wonderful artsy friends and their sweet encouraging words I have managed to make this day click for me!

I have been crazy jamming in the studio today trying to get out several things. In the midst of my crazy day I even managed to get a few of my own swaps in the snail mail!! So be watching out there my swapper friends snail mail on the loose!! I have also been blessed to have my granddaughter hanging out with me today and she has been busy as well crafting away. She started on a rag quilt from a kit handed down to her by yours truly. The kit had been tucked away for just the right time after being given to me by my father after my mothers passing last November. She was so tickled to have it and has been working diligently all day on it. She has been doing a very nice job I must say.
 Next, she created her very first piece of altered art from a small necklace box she had. I was reading at the time so imagine my surprise when she tapped me on the shoulder and said "Nana look what I made"



She is becoming quite the artsy young lady for only 12!!  Her Papa will sure be proud when he sees the sweet little box she created for the necklace he found for her!
Anyway, just goes to show that our children are watching what we do so we need to be careful and direct their paths in a positive direction can I have an amen!!

Now, for my title, yes I do have a few pictures of what we will be creating for our very first online class. Now, remember it is NOT finished and NO it is not a star album or a smash book as I have heard them called. You will just have to wait a few more hours for the true reveal. But I do hope you will like what you see so far and it will inspire you enough to join in on the fun. Remember the class is free. You will be able to purchase the kit for 24.95 plus s/h or you can use your own supplies. A list will be provided of basic supplies such as inks, glue, etc.

Now for your sneak peek .........




And photo # 2





Still lots of embellishing to be done but I think you will love showing this little sweetie off!! Just in time for Easter!!!!  Well, gotta run friends hope you enjoy your day and may God Bless all of you!!
Tah Tah for now!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SOOO Excited to see more of this!! You are so creative my friend!!